Privacy and Refund Policies
Collection and Use of Personal Information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personal information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Company Name user ID and password
- credit card information
The above provision may not be appropriate if credit card information is handled by a payment processor.
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating
- where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide
- you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and
- modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Company Name, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other Information We Collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
AC uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
Your Privacy Responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Company Name Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
AC does not sell products for purchase by children, but we do sell children’s products for purchase by adults. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, do not share personal information with us.
Links to Other Websites
When you click on a link on this website that takes you to a website operated by another company, you will be subject to that company’s privacy practices.
Any paid amount shall not be subject to refund if the initial samples are approved, or a revision requested by the customer unless AC cancels or terminate your contract.
You are entitled to get a refund when the initial concepts for a project are provided. You have a right to reject them and ask for the refund. However once you approve or ask for a revision, the refund offer becomes void.
For Bundle deals, same refund policy will be applicable. For example, if you order a logo and stationery deal and approve the logo, you can get a refund for the stationery service before or once the initial samples are delivered to you. All refunds are subject to a minimum Administration Fee.
Your e-mail notification to us must be sent from the contact e-mail address that we have on file for your account. Please also include in your email the product and service purchase information relevant to the cancellation request.
If a refund is due, you will be notified by e-mail; it can take up to 30 days after cancellation of your contract to receive your refund.
Note: Please note that customers claiming a refund will not be allowed to use the initial project concepts sent to them. Copyrights of all designs remain the property of AC until fully paid.
If you have questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement, you may contact us by email at email@example.com with “Privacy” in title.